Sunday, February 3, 2008

Harmony Fellowship



I had a chance to shoot over to Schenectady this afternoon to support a fellow church planter, Grantley McLeod, who has started a new church there called, "Harmony Fellowship." They are meeting, every Sunday at 2:00pm, at a banquet hall on upper State St. The owner of the banquet hall donated the use of their facility on Sunday afternoons. Grantley and his team have access to this facility as long as they need it. That's totally a God thing. It was great to hear Grantley's testimony of how God has been literally giving them things. A facility, finances, key people to join their leadership team, etc.

I could identify with Grantley McLeod's testimony because God has been giving us stuff too; debt free, 10,000 square foot church building, along with a nice three bedroom parsonage, and then, last February, a vacant lot located across the street from our church building. I'm beginning to experience, first hand,the power of God's provision. I am seeing for myself how God gives us what we need to carry out what He has called us to do. God owns everything. He can distribute what belongs to Him as He sees fit.

Like Grantley McLeod and others who have faithfully obeyed and went to the place God showed them, I am blessed to have God's abundant supply resources available. Blessed beyond measure...exceedingly, abundantly above and beyond anything I could ask for or imagine, according to His power that is at work in me."