Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jamming with our favorite band

My family and I caught a great outdoor concert this past Saturday, May 10th. It was Waterford, New York's annual Canalfest. The band was 4ever1, fronted by our soon to be married worship leader, Donna. 4ever1's keyboard player, Joe, (pictured in the background at left) is the lucky man.

I have to say, I've seen these guys play many times but this past Saturday they sounded superb. It was a crisp, clear day. Many people were walking around the Waterford Canal, checking out the craft tents, flea marketers and food vendors, while listening to 4ever1 give glory to God with their music. I am a huge fan of 4ever1. Donna has been writing some incredible songs. "I Will Sing" and "The Lamb Upon the Throne" are two fine examples.

So, I say to Donna, Joe, Wayne, Jimmy, Scott and Maria, WELL DONE!!!

To my church planting and blogging friends, I say check them out at http://www.4ever1music.com/ and at http://www.myspace.com/4ever1music

Their latest CD, "Cloud of Glory" is available. They are currently working on their soon to be released "Apples of Gold in Pictures of Silver."