Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Exponential 2008 less than a week away

2008 National New Church Conference

Just five days from now, on April 21st, I will be flying to Orlando, FLA for the Exponential 2008 National New Church Conference. I am looking forward to a great time of fellowship with thousands of church planters from around the world and learning from leaders like Rick Warren, Andy Stanley, Ed Stetzer, Tim Keller, Alan Hirsch and Dave Ferguson. I attended last year's event for the first time and was blessed with a free ticket to this year's event. I was able to keep in touch with many of the church planters that I had met there last year and will meet up with some of them this time around for dinner, networking and fellowship. I will be sitting in on the "Missional Church" main track led by Ed Stetzer, Alan Hirsch and Neil Cole and the "Reproducing Church Experience" pre-conference session with Dave and John Ferguson. I will post daily blog updates from Orlando.